Many of us think Private schools are for privileged and Government schools are for Non-privileged. Let’s have a look at the differences between these two
- Facilities at a private school are more and hence students usually do not struggle for things.
- Education in Private Schools are very costly.
- Quality of education is better than government schools.
- Teachers give more attention & concentration to few students.
- Teachers have more responsibility about the students and organization in private schools.
- Standard rules and regulations are strictly followed in private schools to make everyone punctual.
- Priority is given to students who study well because staff is more concerned about the organization’s reputation.
- Private schools are not funded.
- Government schools have very less facilities. The classrooms are not well structured and students usually struggle a lot.
- Education in government schools are very less and follow the syllabus decided by government.
- Poor quality of education as nobody is concerned neither parent nor students.
- All are treated equally in government schools no special attention on any student.
- Faculty and staff are very less responsible because there is less monitoring.
- Rules in government schools are not followed properly.
- Priority is given to students who are weak in their academics so that they can improve more.
- Government schools are funded by government.
According to a survey, there are more students in government schools than private schools, as many students are not able to afford the cost of education for private schools. Standard’s of government schools can be increased by raising more funds. If the standard’s are good then eventually students can get good education and food.
Spread the love
1 thought on “Difference Between Government Schools and Private Schools in Telangana And Andhra Pradesh”
My pal and I have been just talking about this particular topic, she actually is constantly trying to prove me completely wrong! I am going to present her this write-up not to mention rub it in a little!