- Students can have a collection of positive habits, thoughts and mindsets that makes that person so successful.
2. Share your talents with friends to improve your skills.
3. Every student needs self-knowledge :
Who am I? What is required of me ?How do I relate the world around me? where have I been and where am I going? These are the questions every student can raise in school days.
4. Every student is having inspiring models to choose the path to get the success.
Because inspiring people offer ideas, provide a pathway, give students something to sharp their thinking.
5. They need to know how to learn
Marks doesn’t do nothing if you have a concept in your hands. Student need to know the learning strategies and know these strategies as well or better than the content. Then they understand and can grow into. Both the ability and tendency is needed to think critically.
6. Every students know their own feedback
Feedback acts as a guidance. It makes corrections and can even be comforting sometimes.
7. Every student needs creative spaces.
This creative thinking in a group or alone ,in robotics ,in academics or maker learning ,self directed is most reliable in everywhere. Creativity is an honoring of a basic human need for self-direction.
8. Student can have the chance to share their own interests.
Students are infinitely more cleverer than design of most schools and they are with widely varying backgrounds of knowledge and schema.
9. Every student needs to behave and practice to become a champion.
4 thoughts on “Major things students can do or need to motivate themselves in school days”
Thanks for your useful article. Other thing is that mesothelioma is generally caused by the breathing of fibers from asbestos, which is a carcinogenic material. It can be commonly found among individuals in the construction industry who may have long contact with asbestos. It is caused by living in asbestos protected buildings for an extended time of time, Your age plays a crucial role, and some consumers are more vulnerable on the risk as compared with others.
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I抣l make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I抣l certainly return.
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!
What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity concerning unexpected feelings.